Godwars Scape Forums
Hello! And welcome back to Godwars Scapes's Forums! We are proud to announce to release our 317! Our client can be downloaded here - http://www.mediafire.com/?aznzxztdik4 A webclient and a new downloadable Client will be on it's way.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Godwars Scape Forums
Hello! And welcome back to Godwars Scapes's Forums! We are proud to announce to release our 317! Our client can be downloaded here - http://www.mediafire.com/?aznzxztdik4 A webclient and a new downloadable Client will be on it's way.
Godwars Scape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» HOW DO I LOG ON!?!?
Rules and Regulations EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:31 pm by Molepepper

» Hi, I'm Soul
Rules and Regulations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:17 am by Kiwi

» I noob guy I THE true NOOB :D app for mod
Rules and Regulations EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:59 am by I noob guy I

» sw1mm3r Check your privite messages
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 pm by soc0m

» I quit
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 pm by Major

» My Server is Online
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 am by ping pong

» Pathetic source
Rules and Regulations EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 pm by ping pong

» PLEASE READ IM FOX ON BLADES ACC HE BANNED ME!!!!!
Rules and Regulations EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:58 pm by Blade

Latest topics
» HOW DO I LOG ON!?!?
Rules and Regulations EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:31 pm by Molepepper

» Hi, I'm Soul
Rules and Regulations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:17 am by Kiwi

» I noob guy I THE true NOOB :D app for mod
Rules and Regulations EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:59 am by I noob guy I

» sw1mm3r Check your privite messages
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 pm by soc0m

» I quit
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 pm by Major

» My Server is Online
Rules and Regulations EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 am by ping pong

» Pathetic source
Rules and Regulations EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 pm by ping pong

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by Blade Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 pm

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Do not disrespect any fellow member / staff = 1 day ban

Do not post links to other private servers = permanent ban

Do not ask for support in shout box = 1 week ban from shout box

Do not spam the shout box with complete bs and smiley icons{many smiley's at the same time} = 1 week ban from shout box

Do not ask for support in public forums as we will completely ignore it.
Members can use the support forums that are set up in the private section.
Do not pm staff asking for support..We will not answer PM's regarding support.

Please make sure you read the different support threads to ensure your problem has not been already posted and answered by another member.
It will save staff time and we can help others who really need it.

We maintain the site and make sure it is easy for you to use.

Yet you never read the forums, and half the time when you actually DO take the time to post you are cussing, complaining or spamming about something.

Regardless of everything I stated above, we STILL help you and are very patient with you. But now on top of all that, people are advertising other sites, putting viruses in uploads, and disrespecting other members like it's no big deal. Due to this we think it's time to reinforce the rules and start cracking down.

From time to time you will notice that the forums/shout box has been locked and your group can't access them
This is because we have had some knobs who feel the urge to spam the shoutbox/forums and its easier for us to just lock it down from the grunt group and leave all open for the user groups.

We re-organized the forums to make it knob friendly but yet we still get retards who say they can't find any thing.
Its simple. If you are a member then every thing you want will be in the forums.

AGAIN I WARN YOU PEOPLE.THESE RULES WILL BE YOUR 1ST/LAST AND ONLY WARNING AND IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO READ THEM THEN WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO EXPLAIN THEM.

Rules Concerning Spam

To start off I will explain to everyone the exact definition of what Godwars Scape thinks is spam:

1. Off-topic in threads such as Support, Rules, Graphics, etc...

We have a place for random things, which means if you have something you want to say that is off-topic you need to post it there.

These are good places to make random posts, that's what they are for. But making a random post on a support thread does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but anger the staff and piss of the person that asked the question, then they report you which gives the staff more work which ultimately results in you getting hit in the face with the banhammer

2. Asking a bunch of stupid questions....

I know this may sound mean, but it's not. Seriously, it's OK to ask a question about something. Maybe even TWO questions, but when you start asking five or six questions in the same thread and they are all about things that should be common sense or don't make any sense at all, you should STOP. If you have that many questions then you need to PM the thread starter or use GOOGLE Asking tons of pointless questions doesn't add anything to the thread and just makes more work for the staff, which will once again lead to you being punished intensely

3. Trying to raise your post count by being an idiot....

Listen, just don't do it okay? We know you are doing it, you aren't being sneaky, or smart, or whatever you are imagining in your head. We see it, we don't like it, it irritates us, and doing it works against your purpose. If you didn't know, Administrators can change your points to whatever they want. Meaning that if we see you trying to raise your post count they can subtract points AND I will delete your posts and threads. Which means you are now in the negatives So....DON'T DO IT.

4. Anything that is not related to the topic...

Self explanatory. Don't be stupid and you won't get in trouble. Most people who post on here actually care or need help, and they don't need a bunch of random crap on there threads. It's simple.

Okay, now that you are all educated on what spam is I will tell you what happens when you do it

1st time = Warning
2nd time = Infraction or Ban lasting no longer than 3-days
3rd time = Ban no shorter than 7-10 days
4th time = Permanent ban

And if you are still stupid enough to make another account and try spamming again you will get an IP ban. Everyone's IP's are monitored so don't be stupid okay?

None of the staff here at Godwars Scape likes to punish people, really. So we just ask nicely that you not do it. We help you 24/7 and try and make sure that you are satisfied with everything so why would you spam our forums?

And by the way, on top of being punished, every single one of your "Spam posts" will be deleted. So you just wasted a crap load of time. Go you

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down